Saturday, June 1, 2013

Graduation Day

Today Jaron's class is holding their graduation ceremonies in Boston, where the school is headquartered.  We decided against attending since we weren't sure where we'd be at with Reed's health.

I can't believe this day is here.  What a journey it's been!

I feel like our med school journey has brought Jaron and I closer as we've worked so hard and leaned on each other so much to get through what has often been a difficult experience.  Our overall goal going into med school was to be able to provide for our growing family but it's been awesome watching Jaron get to learn and do things that he's excited about.  He's going to make a fantastic family practitioner, in my unbiased opinion!

Thank you to everyone who has supported us through this journey, especially to Jaron's parents.

Congratulations Jaron Brunson, M.D.!!!!!

7 comments:

Christal said...

Our best wishes and most sincere conratulations to the Dr. Jaron Brunson Family!!!! Love from the Forred's

Jennie Holt said...

Congrats!! He will make a wonderful Doctor!!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You both have worked so hard for this. I'm happy for you guys!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

That's just crazy - I remember when you guys were just leaving for Saba...
definite CONGRATS to you and Jaron. You are 2 of the hardest working people I know.
Love you both!

Brunson's said...

Congrats guys! I know Jaron did all the studying but I know your job was just as important Becky! We wish you the best. Let us know when you venture up our way. I loved catching up. Baby Reed is adorable. Your other kids are growing so fast. I love that she is in the spider man costume!

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

YAAAA!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Congrats Dr. Brunson

Andrea said...

Yeah!! That is such a good feeling.