Last Saturday I got to go on a date with my sweet little Grace. The boys were wanting to watch the original Ninja Turtles movie that we'd gotten from the library and I needed to get some running shoes so we decided the girls would go while the boys would stay.
I decided to make a mommy-daughter date out of it but my sweet date fell asleep on the way to the mall. Of course I forgot the stroller and she didn't wake up for awhile, even when I laid her down on the bench so that I could try on some shoes. We put the kids to bed between 8-9 but they NEVER go to sleep before 10 these days. I guess all those late nights finally caught up!
She finally did rouse while I was checking out and I told her we were going to go look for a new dress for her. She's been growing like a weed this summer and is outgrowing her clothes like crazy! I've been having great luck finding shirts and pants at garage sales but no dresses. We tried on a few and she loved that but...I so rarely buy my kids new clothes that I just couldn't shell out $10 for a super cheap looking dress.
I don't tell her to pose, I promise. She just does it for every picture and it cracks me up!
I don't tell her to pose, I promise. She just does it for every picture and it cracks me up!
We finally found her a shirt and a swimming suit for next year on clearance at Crazy 8 so the evening wasn't a total bust! I have a feeling that shopping with my girl is going to become one of my favorite things over the next few years. :)
Gracen has been begging me to take her to dance class lately - frustrating since she refused to attend the last dance class I'd signed her up for in Kansas! She wears her little dance outfits all around the house and dances everywhere she goes.
The other day she told me to watch her do the splits and she did this:
Hahaha, it sure made me laugh!
But then she did this:
Love this sweet girl!


0 comments:
Post a Comment