I seem to have the iPod around more than my camera so here's a bunch of photos I've snapped of our newest little cutie on there.
During our trip to Idaho Falls last month Gracen sat next to Reed. About an hour from IF we picked up Jaron's Dad from work and he drove home with us. I took a back seat and found this:
Funny little Grace had decorated Reed. He was clearly not impressed. I keep warning her that someday he'll be bigger than her. :)
What can I say about these? He's just super cute. Love his round little nose and his chubby little cheeks. His eyelashes are starting to grow in longer and darker.
This kid sleeps so solidly. I've never had a baby sleep so solidly. He frequently takes long (3 hour) naps during the day and last night he slept all the way through (9 HOURS!!) for the first time. I'm pretty sure at this point with my other babies they were taking short cat naps and waking me up multiple times a night. I'M LOVING THIS!!
The Drew's sent us this cute little blanket (and a stash of Canadian chocolate!). Reed loves it because otherwise he gets wrapped in Gracen's old pink blankets when I run out of the blue kind. :)
Early morning stretch out of the "swaddle stance."
...And some smiles. Reed is so personable - super responsive when you talk to him and generous with his smiles. He's got the cutest little dimples on each side. He laughs out loud when Jaron does patty-cake with him. Love it I do!
I kind of think he looks like my big brother Jason in this picture! But...everyone else thinks he looks like a Brunson. :)
Fresh from the bath! Reed loves his baths.
Reed has been such a blessing in our home! I often think about his SVT in utero and marvel at how blessed I am to get to enjoy him! I worried so much about the damage that his high heart rate might have caused to his body but so far he seems perfect in every way (except for that heart rate that's still being treated). The kids still pray almost every day (without encouragement) that Reed won't have to go to the hospital. We're all smitten with him!!








1 comments:
Thank you so much for keeping up on your blog!!!! We love and miss your family more than you may ever realize!
Post a Comment