Monday, November 18, 2013

Kid Photos

Okay,
 Is it physically possible to take pictures of four kids at once 
and have them all looking nice at the same time?
 I think not.
 Yup, definitely not.
 Geesh.
So I tried to take individual pictures.

Reed was kind of funny. 
He's into touching and scratching everything with his hands lately. 
 I wake up to Reed scratching his bedding in the night instead of fussing. :)

So taking his picture he'd be like, "Smile!"
 "Ooo, I have feet!"
"Oh yeah - smile!"
"Oooo, grass!"
Haha.

 I did capture some smiles individually but they are all FUZZY!!!  Waah!


Man, doesn't Alden look old in that one?! 

LOVE my kids!!

4 comments:

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

I think they all look so big. I really don't like how short childhood is and how fast it goes by.

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

That was my first thought when I saw all the pictures "WOW Alden looks so old!"
Love ALL your kiddos! Cute pictures!

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! Alden and Eli look so grown up! They are all growing way to fast.

Amanda said...

Great picture of Eli's natural smile!