I must've been good this year because santa brought me what I've wanted for a really long time: a camera!!! WOOHOO!!! When I first busted it open, I was disappointed to learn how steep a learning curve I had ahead of me. How on earth can one think of so many things at once while taking a picture?! I've been doing some reading about it all, and doing a little practicing. Be prepared for an onslaught of pictures in the coming weeks! And if anybody has some "constructive feedback" on how these pictures could have been taken better, PLEASE don't hesitate to share!!
Since Jaron was able to take a week off from work, we headed to his parents's house on Christmas day. Our kids absolutely love Grandma and Grandpa Brunson's and ask to go there constantly.
Jaron and his Dad and Alden went ice fishing. Jaron helped Alden catch the only fish of the day:
Finally I will be able to capture this cute little baby face! Well, once I get the hang of it all, that is. ;)
Alden and Grandpa. Grandpa wasn't impressed that I wanted to take a picture of him post-fishing.
Jaron's family's Christmas tradition is a nerf gun fight. We got there just in time to get 'r done and I tried to snap some action shots.
I cannot seem to get the action shot thing yet - still a lot of blurriness going on!
This cute little princess (Alissa's middle daughter, Reese) kept dancing in the middle of the gun fire. Ack, could you get any cuter?!
This one was on auto focus and somehow I got the piano instead of Eli. Eli's face was hilarious so I posted it anyway :)










2 comments:
yay for a new camera! Wish I could give you pointers but I use my iPhone all the time and they're pretty much guaranteed to be blurry ;)
I think they all look great. You're capturing memories - they don't have to be perfect!
What a fun tradition!
Looks like fun! Great pictures! Action shots are super hard. I still can't get them right and I've had my camera for years!
Post a Comment