I don't know if I've ever been so behind on my blog before. I have two excuses: First, since getting done school, I've loaded myself up with social engagements and projects. I've been play dates for my kids, meeting friends for lunch, refinishing furniture, making a coat hook board, sewing, reading, etc. And it's been fun. :) My second excuse is that I'm terribly intimidated by my new camera, converting files, etc. :(
Way back in December at Jaron's parent's house, I tried to get a picture of each of the cousins. We have a plethora of cousins on Jaron's side. There are 18 grandkids on that side, with one more on the way so far this year!
Two year old Jeffery, who loves to dress up.
Two year old Reese, who almost couldn't not touch.
Little Reed, who loves 1 year old Flynn's shoes...
…until he tips over. Happy baby. :)
The latest addition, Colby.
The oldest bunch: 7 year old Katelyn, Alden, and Eli.
One year old Morgan.
3 year old Xander who does NOT like his picture taken!
Gracen and 5 year old Jenna.
3 year old Brooke, who got hurt but quickly recovered for a photo finish.
We were only missing Abe and Kayla's four cute kids!
The nights are always rough when my kids aren't in their beds. After Eli's several visits to our bed, Jaron put him sleeping on the couch. I woke up to Eli snuggling with grandma's baby dog, Mia.












0 comments:
Post a Comment