Saturday, February 22, 2014

Feedin' Reed

Reed is not a lover of food.  It took him a long time to warm up to baby food and even now, he'll only take a few spoonfuls and be done.  When he's done, he pushes my hand away so I can't get any more in his mouth.  He doesn't seem to love table foods, either, and often chokes on them.  So….he's still definitely a milk baby.

Gracen is such an awesome helper.  She loves to feed Reed and I love to let her while I'm getting dinner ready.
 A nice toothy pic.  The top eye teeth are coming in so by next week he should look like Dracula's baby.
 A friend of mine who had a baby several years after her close together children once told me the charm of the baby wore off for the older kids when the baby was about 18 months old.  I cannot imagine the day that Reed is anything but the apple of all of our eyes.  We just enjoy him so much!




 Oops!  Deflected! :)
 Love my momma's helper.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Its so nice when kids can help. It really saves mama sometimes. Cute cute kids. Gracen is beautiful.