Here are a bunch of random pictures.
Gracen likes to climb into Reed's bed first thing in the morning. I love this little portable crib ("dangerous" drop side and all) because it makes having 3 bedrooms realistic for us. During the day, we wheel his bed into our bedroom for naps. During the night, it gets wheeled into the playroom.
It doesn't get much cutter than baby chubbers in the bath!
Love it when exercise becomes a group thing. I've not been doing very many videos lately because I've been using the treadmill so much. Never, EVER thought I'd run 5 miles but now I do it a few times a week! I really do love running!
I bought myself another amaryllis. It did not fare nearly as well as the last one.
Eli is my goofy one. He loves to make people laugh. He came up to me and said "Look at my big muscles, mom!"
And then a bunch of Reed's toy balls fell out of his shirt. :)
Pretty girl!
This picture reminded me of those little cartoon faces we used to draw in jr high all the time, with the big nose and fingers draped over an edge of some kind? Was I the only one who drew those?
Anytime I strip our bed to wash the bedding, the boys seem to think it's the perfect opportunity to wrestle. Eli is a little on the tall side so they're actually pretty evenly matched these days.
ACK! CUTE!!
One morning these three thought it'd be funny if they all had plaid on.
Alden was too cool to change his stripes.
I sure love these kiddos and the ages they're at. We have a lot of fun!












2 comments:
Love the randomness! The pictures are wonderful. Good for you for doing so great with the running!!!
Raymond 10k this year? You should do it....you could stay at my house...
Its okay, Carter is sleeping in a drop side crib. I lost the hardware to fix the side and haven't gotten the replacement hardware yet. Ooops. Its a good thing though because if it didn't have a drop side, I wouldn't be able to put Carter to bed without dropping him about 4inches onto the mattress. My plan is to someday cut the legs down and fix the side but who knows when that will happen.
Post a Comment