We may have moved, but our Boise friends continue to bless our lives.
I'm terrible at getting the camera out so I never got pictures when the Greens stopped in for dinner one night. I regretted it so I made sure to snap some when we got some other visits.
The Denison's made a special trip out here just to see us. Little Chloe and Gracen are bestest buddies and LOVED being able to play again. Vicki and I had no time filling the entire day with chatter either. Vicki would do anything for anyone, including driving out for the day to see a lonely friend. :)
People often think our little blondies are twinners. They're only a week apart in age.
Then a couple of weeks later the Jarvis' came and spent an afternoon on their way home from a family reunion. It was so great to see them too.
If I can be half the woman Rebecca is when I grow up, I will be doing pretty good. She's a non-stop service machine. She's the kind of friend who drove out here to help us move in when she found out we had nobody here. Then before leaving she quietly stocked the cupboards and fridge with homemade bread, home canned peaches, paper goods, and taco fixings.
Not the best belly pic but that's 23 weeks in that pic. :)
A couple of weeks after these visits we made a trip to Boise and saw a bunch of our old buddies at the neighborhood pool. It was waaay too short a visit. Of course, I didn't even take my camera so.... :(
Miss these friends SOO much!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment