I think I've enjoyed each one of my toddlers more than the last. Sure, toddlerhood is full of big opinions and little ability to express them, which adds up to a lot of frustration for little one and momma alike but, man, they're just so cute. The way they toddle around. The way they look all pot-bellied in a diaper. The way little things like trucks and trains and dogs and new little physical feats are such big things. Love it, especially this 12-18 month stage.
Reed just loves balls and cars. He also loves to be outside. He likes walks but has started bailing from the stroller unexpectedly so now he gets buckled in. He laughs at everything and LOVES his siblings. He is happiest when he is being included and most sad when their bedroom doors are shut to him. Reed doesn't say much other that "Mum" at this point but he waves bye-bye and night-night, shakes his hands to say "no more", and nods or shakes his head "yes" or "no." I love it when he can't find me in the house and walks around saying, "Mum? Mum? Mum?" :) He greets Jaron home from work with wide open arms and a big smile.
One day we all had popsicles in the backyard. Reed was just too cute when he lost the last of his.
I chose to capture the cuteness instead of helping him. Good thing Gracen saved the day.




0 comments:
Post a Comment