Saturday, September 6, 2014

Family Pictures

Our sweet friend Marie kept offering to take some family photos of us.  I kept saying "Sure, let's find a time." And then suddenly we were moving away and had to do it NOW.  Since Jaron had already packed his clothes, I scrummaged around to find what would match the TWO shirts he had left out for himself (geesh!) and we up and went to the train depot when Sunday afternoon.  Marie did a great job and we're grateful to her for these!  It's been since Saba that we had a family picture done!!

I can't believe it - all the kids are LOOKING AND SMILING in this one!!





1 comments:

Kimberly said...

All of these pictures are so great! You guys look wonderful. Looking at the last one, where you are standing straight on took me back to our college years for some reason. It just hit me, remembering when we were roommates. I miss you now! :) Anyway, great pics.