I thought I did such a good job of taking belly pics this time around. I took three. Haha.
I tried my best to keep the weight gain reasonable this time because I still have some leftover from Reed's pregnancy. I gained 27 pounds - the least I've ever gained in a pregnancy. I still got "Holy smokes, you're huge!" comments starting at about 25 weeks. Ha...ha. Love those. I do seem to gain almost all the weight in the second trimester. This time around I gained a few pounds in the first trimester, a lot in the second, and somehow almost none in the third trimester.
I'm not sure where I'm at for these pictures so I'll make guestimations.
30ish weeks.
36ish weeks
38 or 39 weeks



1 comments:
You are so cute pregnant! My last pregnancy I gained the lest too. As soon as the weather starts to get warmer I am coming to visit, I miss you!!!
Post a Comment