Reed is just at such a cute/exasperating/fun age right now.
He's incredible at making messes. Absolutely incredible. But he likes to "help" too, like when I clean out the fridge.
He also likes to help cook. Always helpful, indeed.
He LOVES screens. Loves 'em. Deletes all kinds of apps, messages people, etc.
This was at Eli's birthday party. He started being so clingy and then would cry every time I would put him down. HARD to run a birthday party for eleven kids at the same time. But by the end of the party he was running a fever and I felt terrible. He was sick for the next few days.
This is mostly what Reed does: cars.
And lately, I find him right here a lot. He's not reaching for his milk or anything. He just stands in the fridge. Haha. Makes me laugh.
For all the mess making he does, Reed couldn't stand being dirty very long when we played cars in shaving cream the other day. :D Cute kid.









1 comments:
Sounds so much like Sam! He has definitely been more adventurous since moving to Utah, and with living with my n laws it hasn't been as fun, but it will be fun to actually let him have fun with things again once we are in our own place. Reed is so adorable!
Post a Comment