Sunday, March 29, 2015

Running in the Park

I fell in love with running last year.  Never thought I'd say that, but there it is.

I got a new treadmill for Christmas since my last one died. Quite suddenly.  While I was running on it at 7.2 mph. While 20-something weeks pregnant. I'm not sure how I didn't fall! Haha.

But once in awhile Jaron is home and I get to go pound some real pavement.  We have this awesome park not very far from our house.  This may sound strange but I really think that running can be a spiritual experience, especially surrounded by the beauties of nature like this!

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy.  I was, well, running!


 On the way out of the park I saw this little pretty and decided it would make a great end table. So I carried it home.  I contemplated coming back for it in the car but...I was out to exercise after all.  It got a little heavy by the time I got home.  And, man, I got a lot of funny looks. :D

0 comments: