Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Hiking We Will Go!


There are TONS of great trails in and around Castle Rock and we've been wondering how to take advantage of them with two little ones. Well, here's how charmed a life I live: I dropped off a box at the thrift store the other day and there they were! Two fabulous child hiking carriers (or whatever they're called). I only had $11.39 in my wallet and the lady hesitatingly let me take them for that. Woohoo! Hopefully, hiking pictures to come soon.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is awesome! Those look like dang nice carriers! We've still got to figure out a time to get together - sometime before the weather gets cold!

Christal said...

hey! Thanks for giving me a heads up on needing one of those carriers before we head out that way! Little man will definely need one by that time. I'd hate to have to try to keep him from falling off a cliff! Great idea.

Stephanie & Brad Bishop said...

What cute boys and oh how much fun hiking is when there is NO HUMIDITY! It 92 degrees with 100 percent humidity in the place you last lived.

Miss Kansas NOW?

Lisa Isgett is prego!!!!!!!

She told me this week and I kept it silent, however, today, she was eating a granola bar in the middle of RS. I am pretty sure most women suspected she was with child since she has NEVER chowed down in the middle of church.

Andrea said...

SCORE!! I love a good deal.

Tara said...

What a deal!! Who needs Half of Half when you've got a thrift store and $11? :)
Your boys are getting so big!! I can't believe how much Eli has changed already.... Makes me anxious to enjoy every minute of baby-ness. :)