So we're on day 4 of potty-training (or, to be more specific, Alden in underpants and me following him around with a bucket of Lysol. Nothing in the potty yet.). We've pretty much been sticking close to home for the last few days, for fear of public accidents. It has turned out to be such a refreshing break from the outside world! I have re-fallen in love with my kids, especially Eli. He is just getting to the age where he is more joy than work. His little personality is coming out and it is hilarious! I can't wait to see him a year from now or ten years from now! We sat down and snapped some pictures during Alden's nap yesterday. Here they are!
Runters Family Photos
6 days ago
2 comments:
Eli is looking so big! We miss you guys!
So cute!! I love the black background. He is getting so big. Good luck with the potty training.
Post a Comment