Life in Castle Rock is good but lonely so far. It is BEAUTIFUL here! Our third floor apartment overlooks the pool on one side (we swim almost daily) and a golf course on the other. Yes, I did say third floor! With two boys in my arms, the climb is killing me but I blame the 6000 foot altitude change. One thing's for sure, by the end of this year, all my baby flub will be gone! I'm not buying a single thing while we live here because I'm already dreading having to move out! (Exclusion will be things found at garage sales. ;-) The area is gorgeous and seems fun and full of outdoorsy opportunities. And great shopping. The boys and I rode the train to downtown Denver the other day and we had a blast - lots to do there. Jaron's office is up and coming. It is in a super cute little retail community on the other side of town. Pictures of that to come.. I miss my neighbors and friends in OP!! How on earth do you meet people when they aren't just sitting right outside your door??
Runters Family Photos
6 days ago
4 comments:
Looks like fun. I am glad you all made it their safely even though it was a little rough adventure. We sure miss you guys and Sunday dinner every week is killing me. I keep thinking what where is my break. So Jaman has offered to do Sunday dinners.
I am with you sister. It is so hard to meet new people and adjust. It looks like a great place to be, and I can't wait to see his office. Good Luck with everything.
We miss you guys so much! Your new apartment looks really cute, and I'm glad you got there safely!
Can I tell ya that I'm jealous that you have already moved. I just want to get it over with. We are leaving on the 27th. I can't wait. So yeah. Idaho Falls has a cute little zoo. I think it cost $5.00 for adults and then children 3 & Under were free. Lilly loved it. She was saying monkeys from the time we got out of the car. When we were done Nate was putting her in her car seat and she was crying and saying "fun, fun" through her tears. It was like nate was taking away her fun.
Post a Comment