
I came across a neat blog this morning. It's full of a way cool mom's fun ideas for preschoolers. Check it out! This one looked fun - it is called "Ice Treasures." You freeze various objects in water (i.e. coins, "gems," seashells, small toys, etc) in layers and then you "excavate" using warm water spray bottles or other methods. Fun or what?!?

This one is a sculpture made from toothpicks and marshmallows. "Sweet" little Alden, who asks for "mallows" for breakfast, will love this one!
1 comments:
So basically. . .you are SUCH a great mom. You have the cutest ideas!!! What is the name of that blog? I am ALWAYS looking for fun things to do with Jocelyn. And then I see your cute blog. . .and all of the fun things that you are doing with your boys - OH. . .it is YOUR BLOG that has all the cute preschool ideas :) You are great!
Post a Comment