This morning our library held storytime with the local Fire Department. All I can say is, Alden was in heaven! Eli? Not so much. But we had a good time anyway.
"Driving" the firetruck - a natural!
One of the firemen was nice enough to pose with us. Yay for firefighters!
5 comments:
That is too cute! Alden is adorable and that was nice of the fireman to take a picture with him. By the way - I already went to Fort Collins. :( I went with some friends - we had a girls weekend. And I wanted to see you but I didn't want to seem rude to them or anything. Sorry to get your hopes up. But if anything it made me realize that it's really not a bad drive down there. Maybe after hunting season I can convince Danen we need to make the trip. And I'm still waiting for you to tell me when you're coming up here for a visit! :)
Becky
Looks like fun! You are a great mom for taking your boys to do all this. It is this kind of time that the kids need. One on one with mom. I can't wait to have some energy after this baby so I can run and play with Taylor more. Hope all is well. We think of you guys often and you are in our thoughts
and prayers.
I'll second that cheer for firefighters, "Yay for firefighters!" You are such a cool mom! What lucky little boys.
that looks like so much fun. Good for you for taking them! Firefighters are the best. Make that fire trucks are the best!
I think Alden is ready to go. Gear him up. Really though he looked like he had a great time.
Post a Comment