This video may get a little long for those of you not as enamored with Eli as we are. We thought this was pretty stinkin' funny, though!
Runters Family Photos
6 days ago
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile."
This video may get a little long for those of you not as enamored with Eli as we are. We thought this was pretty stinkin' funny, though!
Posted by Becky at 8:51 PM
8 comments:
What parent needs to give expensive toys to their children when all they really want is a metal cookie lid? Don't show this to MATTELL!
He's a doll.
Eli is so cute! You have to check our blog to see Lilly's reaction to Eli. I think my daughter has gone nuts! You can hear Jaron on your video in the background.
What a crack up! I love his little laugh!! And great idea on the fishing game! I love seeing the fun things you do for your kiddos - you are a great mom!
That was pretty cute. It made me laugh. Kids are so much fun!
yeah, Eli is pretty funny! I love that he was entertaining himself. that is SO self-reliant! You're teaching him well Becky! I loved the video.
That's so cute. I love it when they find something so simple that entertains them forever!
This is so cute!! I love to hear laughter. Thanks for proving again that kids don't really need over-priced toys; kitchen ware, boxes, paper, remote controls, and metal cookie lids!!!
So cute!! I love his little laugh, and isn't it crazy, the things that will entertain the little ones?
Post a Comment