The grocery stores here give us boxes to take our groceries home in instead of bags. They are the boxes that the groceries originally came in so it really is a good idea. It leaves us with a plethora of boxes, however. One day it hit me: we have no where to get toys, so instead of just throwing these boxes away, we are going to put them to good use making:
Go-karts
Robot costumes
Car ramps
Play kitchens
Playhouses
Car Garages
and car "rugs!"
Who needs toys?!?
12 comments:
Great idea Becky! It seems like kids always get more fun out of cardboard boxes anyway, who needs toys?
That is awesome! My kids are bloggin with me this morning and the first thing Triston said when he saw your boys driving their cardboard cars was, OOO Mommy I want a car!!
You are so creative! I love the robot box!
Becky, you are the best mom ever! You are so good to do all that stuff with your kids. And I don't know where you find the energy right now. Just looking at those pictures makes me tired, thinking about trying to be creative!
You are so creative! Way to go, especially when your pregnant. I am always so tired when I pregnant.
that's my girl!
Resourcefulness at it's finest. Plus, it looks like a TON of fun!
Rub your belly for me!
I love it! How creative! It seems like kids are more interested in boxes than toys most of the time anyway!
you are awesome!! better than a power wheels :)
Becky, you are so smart! :) I love it!
the car ramp and car garage are pure genius! Brings back memories of all the things we turned boxes into when we were little!
...by the way...I noticed one of your boxes previously used to hold guinness.....2 year storage?
Great entertainment for all involved in the project.
Post a Comment