First of all, thank you to the three people who gave me ideas on how to figure out my picture-posting problems! I tried plugging my SD card into my friend Rachel's computer and it worked! Yay!! I'm so glad I haven't lost all those pictures!!

One of 3 small grocery stores in Windwardside:Here are some pictures of Windwardside, the main commercial village on Saba. We live up a very steep climb from Windwardside, in an area called Booby Hill. All of the villages are quaint here because every building is painted white with green trim and a red roof. It makes the island have kind of a storybook feel to it.
This is Windwardside from halfway up the hill to our house:
3 comments:
Beck-ster:
Thanks for the tour. It's really beautiful - completely opposite of all the flat land I see around me!
I still have a hard time believing that you actually live there!
How goes the baby growing? Is SHE doing good?!
Take care.
its fun to see pictures of the things I hear you talk about. It really does look storybook!
Fascinating the way you live day to day. I love the picturesque hillside.
Post a Comment