Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Southern Alberta

We've been having a great trip visiting my family.  Get prepared for a WHOLE LOT of pictures because we've been up to:

A lot of shopping.
Playing with uncles and aunts and gifts from family. 
Playing on new parks. 
Reminiscing with old friends.
Hitting the rides at Calaway Park. 
(And having a Whac-a-mole tournament which Cassy's stellar boyfriend Jarom won.  Yes, totally funny that I married Jaron and Cassy's dating Jarom.  Hey, I have a sister-in-law named Becky Brunson for heavens sake!)
Riding the craziest ride ever!
And just plain having fun!!

4 comments:

Lisha said...

looksa like you've been busy! Hope you're having fun in Saskatchewan and that we can get together next week before you leave!

Christal said...

Just so ya know...this brought tears. I'm just sappy like that, ya know. I'm happy to see you surrounded by your family, and to see them surrounded by YOU! I'M SURE YOU'VE BEEN TERRIBLY MISSED!

Tara said...

There is nothing quite as wonderful as being HOME, is there? It looks fantastic - just seeing the expressions on your faces makes me feel a little homesick - something along the lines of "this feels so good, and I love these people, and can life get any better?" :)

Barbi said...

What a fun wonderful trip/vacation you've been having! Wish we had fun stuff like that here for the boys!! Looking forward to your safe return!