Thursday, April 7, 2011

Bangs

My parents cut my first bangs when I was 3 months old.  Because I was so young when I first had them cut, I had these massive bangs, cut from the center of my head forward, until I was in 6th grade.  The last time that I can remember having full-fledged bangs is I think 8th grade when I had thin, loopy, curled-under bangs.  So it was high time to give 'em a try again.


One would think one could take a decent picture of themselves in the bathroom but I guess this one can not!

The hairstylist said that I'm in "bangs shock" and I'd have to agree.  All afternoon I just didn't like them.  Right now I go back and forth.  Hopefully she's right and in 3 days I love them!

Alden's opinion was that I look like a boy.  Jaron's not sure yet.  Jaron's mom said I "look younger."  What do you think?

10 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love them! You look really good!

Anonymous said...

They look great!! I wasnt bangs but I dont have the guts to do it.

Nate, Marie & Lilly said...

I think they're very cute.

Unknown said...

I love them! You look great with bangs! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I think they look great! I love em!

Ben Rowley said...

You look great!!!!

Lyndsay said...

I think they look great!!

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

yes, I love them too!

Brunson's said...

They look good. I know what you are feeling. I hated mine a lot and then there would be days I liked them. So there will be days you love them and days you hate them even after the 3 days of bang shock!

Brooke said...

Totally look cute on you.