Monday, April 4, 2011

One Lucky Gal

I am one lucky lady because I get to go to church with these fine folks every week:
 
 Aren't they a good lookin' bunch?!  This one is the kids and their "say cheese" faces:
 And these are our fun faces:
 If you noticed the lovely black eye on this one, it's because she insists on climbing kitchen chairs all day long and took a nasty spill off one last Sunday.
 But our Gracen is one tough girl and nothing gets her down for long!
 
I honestly couldn't ask for a better group to get to be with.  I am one lucky gal!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute! Can't wait to meet them!

Lisha said...

so adorable! I can't believe how big Gracen is getting!

Ben Rowley said...

U have a cute family:-D

Andrea said...

Beautiful family. Tess has a black eye too. Those crazy girls.

Brunson's said...

Bridger also has a black eye from the puppy! Your kids are cute and we sure love you guys. Have fun in Canada. Lets get together when you get back and before you move on us again.