I haven't posted in awhile. As predicted, Biopsychology is taking its toll. The fact that Gracen has stopped napping and has subsequently robbed me of two good daytime homework hours each day doesn't help. I did plan to whip out some posts out today and Blogger is telling me I have to BUY more storage space before I can put up pictures.
Has anyone had to do this? Did you do it? It's not like it's expensive ($5 per year) but still...
Thanksgiving
8 months ago
5 comments:
I'm waiting for this to happen to me...
most people I've seen (that this happened to as well) just started a brand new blog!
Decisions, decisions.
Yeah, it happened to me about 3 or 4 months ago. I think it's really dumb. I just bought the storage though. I know you can just create another blog but I didn't want to do that because I wanted our "life story" to all be in one spot. Plus it would be a pain for me to have to re-invite people again since our blog is private.
First I've heard of it, good to know that it might be coming my way!
You could upload your pictures to photobucket and then instead of uploading a picture directly on your blog, use the link for your pic in photobucket. Just look up photobucket.com - it's free and there is unlimited photo storage. That's what a lot of the hardcore bloggers do.
I'm shocked that I've never been asked this. . . hmm. . . but I would just buy it. It seems easier. lol.
Post a Comment