Man alive it's been a long time since I blogged! All because Blogger wants me to pay $5 to keep posting pictures. I got a lot of good advice on how to dodge the system but I think I'm just going to buck up and pay, for the sake of easiness. I've been avoiding it because I haven't had time to play around with creating new accounts, etc. I find I'm even avoiding taking pictures because I'm too far behind on posting them! But EBSCO Host seems to be down tonight and I can't access the last two articles I need for my research paper on sexual identity and sports (fascinating, actually). I guess it's fate that I should be going to bed early blogging tonight!
What seems like many week ago, we drove to KCMO to attend a train expo. I mostly did it for Eli, my train fanatic but Alden seemed just as interested.
All Gracen cared about was the Radio Disney booth. Dance, dance, dance!
She's such a girl - I love it!
Some of the train displays were really creative! I loved this little drive-in movie theatre.
And this carnival display was fantastic. It didn't seem to be built from a kit, instead it was built from a myriad of stuff (toys, metal rods, etc). All of the rides were electric and spinning and turning. It was fun to see!
This display reminded me of Idaho.
And this one reminded me of Sweet Home Alberta. *sniff*
And this roller coaster was just plum amazing. I think it was built out of toothpicks!
0 comments:
Post a Comment