Wednesday, March 28, 2012

While Alden is Away...

I was pretty worried about Eli when Alden started preschool.  I'm pretty sure he considers himself to be the same age as Alden (in fact, I think all three of my kids think they're Alden's age!).  I thought Eli would be lonely without Alden around for a few hours every day.  

Eli and Gracen seem to be hitting it off well, though, especially in the last few months as Gracen has officially moved out of the babyish things stage (like starting to speak in full sentences, wearing underpants, and refusing to nap).

This is how they watch TV together:
 I like this picture because it is so their personalities: 
Gracen in love with dancing and Eli hamming it up for her.

 Sweet! Have I mentioned before that I love having my kids close in age?!  Makes me feel sad for the next one...whenever that may happen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cuuute! I love your kiddos! I can't believe I've never met Gracen, and haven't seen the boys since they were babes! Gracen reminds me SO much of a young Anna Bagley, back in the day when their parents would go out of town for 2 weeks and leave me with their kids. Even down to the fact that she considered herself the same age as her two older brothers!