This week we got to attend the open house for the Kansas City Temple. It was such a neat experience, especially for Alden and Eli, who are old enough to want to go to the temple but don't often get the chance to go inside.
We went through with my great neighbor, Amy, and her two sweet little kids. This is the best picture I could get after asking 5 kids aged 5 and under to sit still for an hour long tour.
What a fantastic experience!
In preparation for the temple's opening, our stake president asked that we spend 30 minutes a day in the scriptures. I've been trying to wake up 30 minutes early to do that. It never fails, though; within a few minutes almost every morning my bed looks like this, even when I wake up without an alarm! It's like they can sense I'm awake and they don't want me to have to be one minute without them. :-)
P.S. Tonight during our "family movie night," two-year-old Gracen out-of-the-blue asked if we could go to the temple again. Sweet girl!!
1 comments:
That is so sweet. I so wanted to make the journey to the open house, but our life is just a little craz right now. I am so jealous.
Post a Comment