We are counting down our last days in Kansas and it is so sad! With all that's gone on in the last few weeks with baby, we have been so reminded of all the people we love here and who care for us. It is going to be hard to say good-bye! Many families in our ward at church seem to be far away from their families here and it's neat to lean on each other when there's a need.
I've been trying to think of all the things we should do "one last time" while we're here but everyday life seems to be whizzing by too fast. I have three doctor's appointments a week that keep life busy but I love them because they're so reassuring! :) The ultrasound techs are always great at giving me "4D" pictures and last week we caught the baby yawning in 4D! SOO sweet! I'm so grateful for all my neighbors who seem to be constantly watching my kids since the hospital requests no kids come along. We also had a neighbor offer to watch the kids so Jaron and I could go on a date a couple of weeks ago. We went and enjoyed Oklahoma Joe's BBQ one last time.
Our house is starting to look boxed up and I'm trying to tie up all the loose ends for moving, like closing/opening accounts and address changes and stuff. Amongst it all, I'm trying to keep up with school! Thankfully Jaron is around on the weekends for this rotation so that I can hit the library on Saturdays.
The moving truck is booked, we've made a deposit on a house to rent, and now all we need is for baby to stay put until we get to Idaho! I have an appointment set with the new MFM group for two days after we get there. They were a little surprised to find out I'd be arriving just shy of 38 weeks. :)
Here are a few pics of our last jaunt through the "woods" across the street from our house:
4 comments:
We'll be so sad to see you go! Primary just won't be the same without your little talkers making comments and answering questions :) I know you have lots of helpers in Mormon Village, but feel free to drop off the kiddos ANY time! seriously!
I seriously do not know how you do it all!! you are amazing! so glad things are going well with the baby :) Good luck on the move!!
I love all the photos you've posted! The kids are cute. We love talking to them on Facetime. BTW- did your email change after it was hacked? I've not been able to send anything...Hope you fly to Boise safe and sound and baby cooperates!
Good luck. I am sure it is weird to be saying goodbye to Kansas again. I will always miss that place. I hope and pray all goes well with the baby during your move. Good luck and hugs.
Post a Comment