Tuesday, March 11, 2014

iPod Oldies - Gracen

Here are a few iPod oldies of Gracen

This is Gracen leading the music for family home evening.  We went through a looong stint of singing "Jesus Said Love Everyone" every single week.
Gracen seems to personify everything into a family - broccoli, spoons, and in this video, pumpkins.  I can remember doing the same when I was a kid.  Makes me wonder if she might be into the social sciences one day too.
This girl used to sleep in the craziest places.  She'd just sit down and *poof* fall asleep.  Guess it's tough work being a girl.
 She also used to sleep like this, arms wide open, every night:
 One of my favorite things to do with Gracen is get ready for church.  Gracen knows which makeup things she's allowed to use (face powder and clear lip glosses) and will climb up on the counter next to me and go to it.  LOVE having a girl. :)

 Hahaha, funny for so many reasons!
 Love our pretty girl!
This video cracks me up.  Grace found the iPod and somehow made a movie of herself.  I think she was two, or maybe a new three, in this video. "I'm saying myself, mom!"  :)


0 comments: