Last night Jaron was updating the iPod for me and asked if he could delete some pictures and videos...which led to us looking at old pictures and watching old videos...which led to a lot of chuckles (man our kids used to be small!)...which led to us staying up too late. BUT it did not lead to much deletions - I haven't posted any of that stuff yet! So hopefully over the next few days/weeks I will be posting a lot of old iPod goodies. Right now I am feeling overwhelmed at how far behind I'm falling on the blog!!
First, a few recent iPodders:
As per tradish, we kept a gold medal account for the winter Olympic games in Sochi. For only the second time in the history of our marriage, Canada out gold-medaled the United States! 9-8! Of course it doesn't make up for the last summer games' horrifying 39-1 defeat but it is a little balm for a chapped Canadian soul. ;)
Somebody else should seriously be doing the laundry around here. I seem to have a mental block on checking pockets. Having little boys, I often find lego, rocks, etc. in the bottom of the washer. A few weeks ago I sent Jaron's leather belt through (dryer and all) and the buckle fell off. This week, I found a lump o' somethin' in the bottom of the washer and to my utter horrification it unrolled into a pocket book of some kind or another from Jaron's residency.
Thankfully Jaron has a backup. :)
And, last but not least, I ran TEN MILES last Saturday. Say what?! NEV-A would have thought I could do that. I got on thinking I felt tired and would just hammer out a quick 3 miler. At 3 miles I thought I was feeling good so I'd just do the usual 5. Then I thought, "But wouldn't it be cool to run TEN?" My farthest up to this point had been 7 miles. Reed was taking a killer long nap andthe kids were being good so it happened! Whoop! A definite boost to my 100 mile goal for March!
1 comments:
I may have misted over as I read the last part of this post - you are an athlete Becky and always have been I am so proud of you that you are rediscovering your potential and pushing your body. 10 miles is phenomenal and something I've always wanted to do but yet have to accomplish. Know that I'm your biggest fan and am so so proud of all your hard work!!! You better sign up for a half marathon girl!!
Post a Comment