As promised, I am interrupting this somewhat chronological blog to bring you the cute pictures that I've never downloaded off the iPod from the last...3 years. Haha. I find it a little mind boggling to have to pull pictures from several devices. But I couldn't delete these without posting them first. Unfortunately, I got so sentimental about how quickly kids change that I had a hard time cutting many pictures from the download list! This is going to turn into several posts. :)
I think this is about 3 years ago, taken in front of my mom's house in Canada. Those are my sister Genny's two sweet little girls in there and now, if you can believe it, Genny's about to have her fourth (girl, I'm guessing ;) )!
These are a few pics snapped before church on Sunday. Oh how I miss these sweet little towheads. It's hard to think that Eli was sooooo clingy at this age that I couldn't even leave the room and Alden was a thumb suckerholic.
Haha, I think I've posted this one before but I had to add it again. It was taken on a Sunday that I gave a talk. Jaron couldn't get the kids to behave so he put them all in timeout in the nursery room. :)
Fishing with Dad.
Eli fell in! What a good sport.
We've got quite a few cute videos of little dancing Gracen. That girl just LOVES to dance and always has! These are not in chronological order.
0 comments:
Post a Comment