Saturday, May 17, 2014

Backtracking - Valentine's Party and When Daddy's Home

Waaay back in February Gracen, Reed, and I got to go to Alden's class to do the activity for his Valentine's party.  I seem to be the only parent in that class crazy enough to do it. :)  I opted for a bunch of fun but easy minute-to-win-it activities.  I'm not posting many pictures of it, just in case the other kids don't want to be broadcast over the internet.

We did a fun cup stacking race, put nylons on their heads with tennis balls in the toe and knocked over water bottles, did a few conversation heart games, and blew cotton balls into a cup.
 To top it off, they got to decorate sugar cookies.  Gracen LOVES being able to go into the classroom.


There is no doubt that, in our house, mommies and daddies play differently.  My play is usually imaginative or thinking-based.  Jaron's play is usually the physically challenging kind.  The kids LOVE it when Daddy comes home!  


 I love this one with Reed poking around the corner of the couch - yes, even little Reed loves it. :)

0 comments: