My kids are great at playing together but it's usually either Gracen and Eli or Eli and Alden. I love it when I catch all three playing together. It always makes for interesting play. On this day, Gracen was playing with her Playmobil princess set and the boys decided to move Batman in next door. Made for some pretty hilarious conversation, let me tell ya.
I don't remember what they were up to on this day but even Reed got in on the action.
Sometimes we feel ambitious on a leftovers night and we turn our leftovers into a cafe. We make menus and add candlelight, appetizers and dessert, and, voila, an exciting and child-impressing dinner.
And, of course, what restaurant is complete without a bill? Pay up, kids!
We got kinda-crafty one day and made banks out of peanut butter jars. One for tithing, one for savings, and one for spending. It's helped the kids to better visualize how much money they have where. The banks have also become a favorite action figure hideout.








1 comments:
That is such a creative way to eat leftovers and I am definitely going to have to steal it :-) 2
Post a Comment