Sunday, July 19, 2015

Adelyn's Blessing

We finally got around to blessing Adelyn when she was about 4 months old.  Because she'd outgrown the dress I had originally bought her, we had to improvise with the dress that Sally made Gracen when she was a baby.  I asked Daddy to snap some pictures of Addie in her dress and this is what I got:


Cute little Addie but no dress pictures. :(

 Grandma and Grandpa Brunson and Ben and Melissa and their kids made the drive to celebrate with us.  Our residency family, the Hiatts, also came to be part of Addie's day.  Fortunately it was a nice enough day that we didn't all have to stay all day in our tiny house!

 I absolutely love this picture of the four oldest kids sharing the last can of pop.  I love it!
It's so fun having cousins.
 I told Alden and Katelyn to put their arms around each other "like they liked each other" and they thought that was disgusting.  That's why this picture is so awkward. :D
 Grandpa showed off his balloon skills in the afternoon.  The grandkids thought that was pretty cool.

We sure love our Addie and are so glad she's part of our family!  It was great to have a reason to celebrate her.  We're also so blessed to have friends and family who make the effort to be part of our special moments!

0 comments: