Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Soccer

Soccer season was crazy busy this year.  Between the two boys' games and practices we literally had soccer 6 days a week.

And Jaron was out of town for all but 4 days that month. And Adelyn was 4 months old and the weather was not very warm.  It was tough.

On the one Saturday that Jaron was there, he took our good camera and got a few shots.

Alden
Eli


While juggling Adelyn and Reed at every game by myself, I managed to get only one decent shot of Eli with the ball with my cell phone. 

It was SO hard to watch Eli's games.  His coach didn't know a whole lot about soccer and apparently neither did the high school kids who were refereeing.  It was SO hard when they would blatantly not follow the rules of the game.  I know it's the rec league but, man, I would hope the kids would at least be able to learn the rules of the game!  Jaron says I'm a control freak. :D
This little guy can actually dribble like crazy.  It's hilarious to watch!  Thankfully there was a plowed field right next to the soccer complex.  Reed spent most of his time during the games laying in the dirt pushing trucks through it. :)
Eli's team.

3 comments:

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

I loved this post Becky! If you didn't have so many babies you should be out there coaching soccer! Maybe in 5 years?! You're definitely not a control freak I'd be bothered if no one was following the rules. That's how they learn right? Love you and your kiddos!

Denison's said...

You are amazing Becky! You are also a great mom, you sacrifice so much for your kids! Thanks for you great example!

Andrea said...

What a fun thing for ur family to do together. It's so hard to juggle it all, but you are doing a great job.