Grace just loves to dance. I didn't put her in dance this year because I couldn't commit to a whole year with a baby coming in the middle of it. Those dance studios are intense, man! They want a year-long contract with costume fees that are at least four times what I would ever pay for a coat she'd wear all winter, let alone a one-time-use outfit. :( Since I didn't feel like I could commit to weekly dance class with a new baby and Jaron out of town, this girl sadly sat this year out.
But she truly, truly loves to dance.
On this morning we watched a few lyrical gymnastic videos on the internet (those girls are downright amazing!) and put on some music. We made Gracen a lyrical baton out of a pencil and streamer and she went to town while I sat back and snapped some pictures.
These pictures make my heart happy. :)
Reed was not to be outdone. :D
Pure and utter joy.
Makes me smile.




1 comments:
I forgot about making those out of a pencil and streamers. Looks fun!
Post a Comment