Yep, I'm still as far behind as Easter.
Every year I feel like I almost forget to have the kids dye eggs but we managed to do it! And they love it so.
Every year I feel like I almost forget to have the kids dye eggs but we managed to do it! And they love it so.
We had our traditional living room Easter hunt on Saturday morning.
Alden was there. For some reason he just didn't make it into any of the pictures I snapped! :(
I love this picture because of Reed's bedhead. And because it illustrates how he did not even care about finding candy, just eating it. :D
Then we headed over to our residency family's house for an outdoor egg hunt.
Earlier in the week, Reed sure enjoyed helping me stuff the eggs while everyone else was at school. He's sure pretty good at ripping foil off of Hershey's chocolate kisses.
Earlier in the week, Reed sure enjoyed helping me stuff the eggs while everyone else was at school. He's sure pretty good at ripping foil off of Hershey's chocolate kisses.
And, yes, Eli is in his pajamas in these pictures. Eli is SO adamant about doing things his way sometimes that I really try to battle only about the most important stuff. And wearing jammies to the neighbor's isn't the most important stuff. :D
Even I found one! Reed wasn't all that into hunting eggs so I helped him out a bit.
Isabel. A.k.a. the cutest girl ever!
I thought this picture was hilarious. Jared is probably the best friend (besides maybe Jaman) that Jaron has ever had since we've been married. They're the only two residents in their year in the rural track program out here. They were watching some sports thing on TV, holding their babies, and looking on their phones and I thought it was hilarious how similar they were. :D
Cutest babies! Born only a month apart!
Cute, cute Noah!









0 comments:
Post a Comment