My camera is so terribly blurry (maybe because I left my phone on the back of the seat of the car and it flew across the car while I was driving?) that I'm not even going to make these pictures big. They're too hard to look at. :(
But we had another great baseball season.
Dad was out of town learning colonoscopies for much of it. :(
Cute little baseball babe!
Reed set up his chair down the way because he's already too cool to sit with us! :D
In the middle of the season, I hate taking all my kids to every game and how it uses up 3 hours of almost every evening. After the season is over, I love all that my kids learned and how they grew and all the new friends they made. :D
Reed, trying his hardest not to let me take his picture. Let me tell ya, he's pretty darn cute when he's trying to play catch like the big boys!
Cheering on Alden.
Apparently this is the only picture I took of Alden at baseball. He's jumping up and down, cheering on his team. Major mom fail. :(













0 comments:
Post a Comment