Hmmm...I'm pretty boring so...7 things, eh?
1. I LOVE Chinese food and Jaron hates it. So I pretty much only get it on my birthday when I force him to take me there.
2. This summer is the first time in my life that I've ever dyed my hair (And I only highlighted it. Does that count?).
3. I've never broken a bone.
4. I took 6 years of French in school (and I won "The French Award" in grade 12) and I can't speak a word of it.
5. My most favorite job ever was as a swim instructor for little kids. (1st runner up is as a cake decorator in a grocery store bakery.)
6. I am a morning person and need to get things done in the morning (but that doesn't mean I do!). By the time I get the kids in bed, I am toast.
7. Someday I want to go back to school to get a doctorate in possibly psychology.
I don't even know if 7 people read my blog but I tag: Genny, Sara Capener, Andrea Swenson, Heather Scheffer, Calli Potter, Christal Forred and Kristin Smith.
Runters Family Photos
6 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment