Last week we went to a museum not too far from our house. It has a fabulous children's area that's a ton of fun. On this occasion, we took the two kids I babysit part-time and our next door neighbor. Hey, the van might as well be full, right?!
Now here's a trusty team of surgeons if I've ever seen one!
Cutest cashier I've ever seen!
To me, Eli looks a lot like my big brother, Jason in this picture. I guess they liked pink in the old days. :)
The adult exhibits surround a lot of these kids play areas. It was neat to be able to learn about how our county has changed over the last several hundred years. The stories about slavery were incredible. It's interesting to me to learn how ideals and aspirations have changed over the last couple of centuries.
0 comments:
Post a Comment