Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Swimming Pictures

We've been spending much of our summer at the pool.  We're so blessed to live in a city where someone on the city council loves pools as much as I do.  For a very reasonable fee, we get access to 6 outdoor city pools all summer long.

I keep forgetting my camera, though.  Today I finally snapped a few.

We'll start with each of the kids' "tricks."
 Alden's doing a sommersault above and Eli is showing me his front crawl below. :)
I couldn't get many pictures of Alden at the pool.  I'll never forget how I felt early in the summer at the moment he first asked me if he could swim in the big pool by himself while we were in the baby pool.  My first impulse was to say no, but I immediately realized I should say yes.  It scared me to have him on his own out there, but I knew he is a competent swimmer and he loves having the freedom to roam the pool. 
 Eli couldn't be happier than when he's in the sand pit.
 Haha, this is Eli refusing to have his picture taken.  How did I ever get such adamant children?! :)
 Gracen's such a poser lately.  Every time I tried to take her picture, she'd jut out her hip.  So funny!






 We sure love the pool!


2 comments:

Jaron said...

Glad to see you guys are having fun without me!

AKutarna said...

It's official, I want to live there!