We set out to say goodbye to the neighborhood one Sunday afternoon. Unfortunately, I talk a lot so we didn't make it all the way around. We did manage to get a few snapshots of some of the people we want to remember, though.
The Ortons: Taivan, Noah, and Jack.
Alden's best bud Megan. She started crying after we took this picture and it broke my heart.
Alden and William
Eli and Lincoln
Lincoln would NOT smile but we did our best to crack him.
Oh yeah, Gracen and Lincoln are betrothed. I've read the research - arranged marriages generally work out well. ;)
The boys and Lincoln's big brother, Ethan.
We had dinner at the Green's our last night in Boise.
Allie and Eli were school buddies. It was SO nice to be able to carpool with Marilyn throughout the school year!
Cute little Katelyn couldn't pull herself off the swing for a picture.
The Taylors stopped by with a going away treat for us. When I went to take this picture, Gracen said, "Stick your lips out like this because we're sad that I'm moving." Haha. Cute girls!

1 comments:
After seeing you yesterday and not taking a single picture I wondered about the pics you had taken. And here they are!! So cute!!
Post a Comment