Sunday, July 27, 2014

Number FIVE!!

Ready or not, number FIVE is soon to join our family!!

We are excited and a little overwhelmed by the prospect.  Reed will only be 18 months old so it will be our two closest kids so far.

I waited to go to the doctor until after we'd moved to Twin.  Besides dating the pregnancy (which Jaron says is best done around 8 weeks), I saw no point in going earlier.  At the dating ultrasound (I was estimated to be at 15 weeks - due date Dec 10th), they thought they saw girl parts, which made Gracen VERY happy. That sweet girl has been praying diligently for a baby girl in our family for YEARS.  Last week was our 20 week ultrasound and it looks like those prayers indeed just might be answered.  

We are very grateful for what looks to be a healthy baby girl!

1 comments:

Christal said...

What wonderful news! Will you never cease to amaze me?! Pregnant, 4 little ones, and another MOVE? Go-mama-go! Luv you!