I had strep throat over Christmas and Adelyn had pneumonia so we ended up not going to Jaron's parents' as we had planned. At the last minute, we decided to baptize Eli in Idaho Falls so that we were the only ones who had to travel. We were in Jaron's parents' ward for almost a year in the middle of medical school so the people were as familiar to us as the people here in Twin Falls.
It was stake baptisms so it was a little impersonal. I think there were six kids in total being baptized. Jaron baptized and confirmed him. Ben and Melissa came, as well as Grandma and Grandpa and James. Alissa's family ended up being sick and not being able to make it. After the baptism we gathered for a lasagna dinner in honor of Eli!
We snapped a few pictures but, by golly, it is tough to get one where everyone is looking decent!
I sure love this crazy bunch!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment