Eli turned 8 in December!
On his actual birthday we had a few cupcakes and opened family presents.
I always give my kids two options for their birthday parties: either a big friend party at home or an activity or dinner with two friends outside the home. Eli chose to take two friends to Laser Mania for mini golf, laser tag, and arcade games.
Before we left, we had a minecraft inspired dinner at home.
This is what a cake in minecraft looks like and Eli loved the idea of doing one for his party. I tried out marshmallow fondant for the first time and had a blast. It was shockingly easy to make and was so fun to use! It tastes terrible, however! Haha.
The two friends Eli chose were Olivia and Fisher.
I'm so sad that I forgot to take my camera to laser mania! It was our first time playing and even I had a blast!
Eli is an incredible kid. He is kind to everyone and takes time to make little kids his friends, which is so sweet. Eli loves video games, nerf guns, and Beyblades. He still loves to dress up as a superhero and I love that. :) This kid is a monkey and can scale stuff that's incredible. Eli has gotten good at saving his money and has even more money in the bank than Alden. He loves boardgames that deal with money and precious gems. It used to be shiny things he saved on the street - now he loves accumulating game wealth. I tell ya, one day this kid will be rich! :D We sure love you, Eli!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment