Sunday, January 24, 2016

First Day of School (...from September. :/ )

FINALLY - some first day of school pics! :D

Eli REFUSED to get his picture taken.
 When I insisted he join in, he did this:
 That stubborn Eli!
 Kindergarten for Gracen and she is rockin' it!  Her teacher and I talked about putting her through to first grade since she's ahead of the game but I decided to keep her in kindergarten.  Why push her to grow up too fast?!

P.S. She has worn a skirt/dress and leggings almost every single day this year! :)
 4th grade for Alden the smarty pants!!
 And finally, Eli came through for me!! :) 
2nd grade for this stud who is every teacher's dream - smart, obedient, and kind.

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love Eli in the first pictures! It makes me so happy to know my kids are the only ones who pull stuff like that! ;)