Sunday, March 17, 2013

Discharged!

The doctor came in last night and said that if baby looked good overnight, I'd be able to go home!  Baby's heart did really well, without converting at all that I could tell.

I am so grateful to be home!  I have missed my sweet little family lots!

I've been discharged on some pretty strong heart meds so I will hit the hospital twice a week for EKGs to check my heart and sonograms to check baby's heart and the hopeful disappearance of the hydrops.

Thank you again for prayers!!

3 comments:

whitney said...

Oh, I'm so, so, so glad! yay! yay! for matching too!

NOW will you let me bring you dinner? :)

Unknown said...

That's such great news! Glad your home with your sweet family!

Christal said...

Oh Good! We will continue to keep it all in our prayers. Love you more than ever. :) TAKE IT EASY!!!