Last night we took a trip to Jo Bean's Glass Studio to buy a little souvenier for Alden's cute little cousin, Katelyn. Jo Bean's is the coolest place! She and her employees make everything by hand. She offers class but, alas, I can't get away for 8 hours to take it.
Sorry some of the pictures are fuzzy - the lighting in there is not very good. Yeah right - the real reason is I had three kids age 4, 2, and 9 months in a GLASS store!! :-D
Can you believe that all that was made from these and these?
2 comments:
that's so cool! i wish i could do something awesome like that.
i loved Jo Beans. I did Jo Beans hair. In return, I got to take a class. It was worth it. I have 3 starfish hanging in my house from there. I will always treasure them.
Post a Comment